If on Your computer there are not installed the Bwgrkl and Bwhebb fonts then the Greek and Hebrew words are displayed incorrectly.
Instead of such a view:
the following view will be seen:
If You see the below text
as the second one from above, it's worth to correct this defect.
To do this, You are asked to install the two fonts, having downloaded them Previously (they are offered without payment by the producer of the BibleWorks program) from the site:
If You're not an expert in the installation of fonts, I'll tell You how to do it one by one:
1. Download the fonts on Your desktop from this site:
from the place: Free Greek and Hebrew Fonts (just below the beginning of this site)
2. Open the folder named Fonts in the Control Panel on Your computer.
You will see this (or similar) view of fonts on Your computer:
3. Reduce the window of this folder so that You can see this part of the desktop on which there are downloaded fonts!
NOTE: here I give an easy way to open the Fonts folder:
4. Drag the downloaded “font pictures” and from the desktop to this folder (ie: move the mouse to place the cursor on the “font picture” of the selected font, press the left mouse button and, keeping it pressed, move the mouse so that this image is moving toward the folder “Fonts”. When the image is somewhere within the folder “Fonts” then release the left mouse button). The same do for each “font picture”.
5. After completing this simple step, You will see the Hebrew and Greek text correctly:
Have You succeed? Good luck!
Dr. Wojciech Kosek
Charakterystyka zawartości niniejszej strony, jej słów kluczowych:
Adoration of Jesus – Jericho prayer. Installation of Greek and Hebrew fonts. If You want to know that it is worth to pray persistently after receiving the Holy Communion, during the meeting with Christ, read the text written by Dr. Wojciech Kosek, biblist. Install two fonts. And here are the words that bind this site with the main issues: God, Jesus, Christ, Holy Communion, Mass, Eucharist, Popes, saint, prayer, adoration, thanksgiving, kairos, faith, Christianity, Jericho prayer, fonts, Hebrew, Greek.